Ingredients:1 (1 lb) bag frozen brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dump brussels sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle sprouts with olive oil toss to coat.
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper over the sprouts
- Bake for about 10 minutes, then shake the pan a little so the sprouts roll around. You could flip them with a spatula, but that's just one more thing to wash.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until sprouts are slightly browned
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with balsamic and more salt & pepper, if needed, to taste.